DROP YOUR LINK HERE

Monday, June 07, 2010

something in my brain *LOL


I'm just a simple girl that I think still not changing. I'm still the same. I guess. I'm not changing at all. I don't know why. I think I much more comfortable using jeans and T-shirt rather than using blouse or whatever. I admit that I not much up to date with the latest trend of fashion. But, I love to be myself. It's better than I menyeksa myself using those blouse that I think didn't like.

When I look at some if my friend, Most of them have become more feminine, Why should I care? /wahaha



3 orang kiud berbicara:

Saleh Hamdi said...

haha
be urself!
xD

Galaxy6139 said...

hey you will make a change when you feel you need to... I think ^^

niesh™ said...

yes. i wanna b myself. n will make changes when i think i need it :)