DROP YOUR LINK HERE

Sunday, June 06, 2010

my wish

I wish I have more time to spend with you. I wish you have a great time with me. I wish that I’m the only girl that makes your life more colorful. I wish both of us will build a great family with montel child . I wish you and I will success and become what we want. I wish you will never leave me. I wish you never cheat on me. I wish you the last man for me. I wish. I hope. I really love you.

I wish I have nice friends around me. I wish I have friends that care about friendship. I wish I have friends that never forget about me. I wish I have friends that good in teamwork. I wish I have friends that calm me when I’m crying. I wish I have friends that I can share everything without he or she tell others. I wish I have friends that like to help each other. I wish I have friends that not in ‘drama queen’ category. I wish I have friends that listen to my problem. I wish I have friends that respect me like I respect them. I wish I have friends that does not laughing when I’m crying. I wish I have friends that not selfish. I wish I have friends that really know what friendship means. Friendship means a lot to me.

0 orang kiud berbicara: