DROP YOUR LINK HERE

Monday, May 24, 2010

Super Junior

Yess.. My post is about SUPER JUNIOR.. /hmm

This is the first korean group that I love so much. There are 13 hot && cute boy which is :

Leeteuk (leader), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Kyuhyun

I love all of them. But, I really like KyuHyun. He is the youngest one but his face seem like he is the older one (I don't care about that) His voice so nice. Argh. Like him so so much.razz


Super Junior has comeback with their new 4jib album. Bonamana.



I love the song Boom Boom.

However, Han Geng, Kangin & Kibum is not in this album. I really want to see Kibum again.



p/s: sorry for my english. i'm not really good using this language. actually,i'm blur. /blur





0 orang kiud berbicara: