DROP YOUR LINK HERE

Thursday, April 22, 2010

some quote :)

"While I was holding on, all you did was let go"

I gave you my heart and you broke it. Now you love me but I don't love you.

It will be better to fall from a tree and break your leg than to fall in love and break your heart.

"We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us"

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

There is none more lonely than the man who loves only himself.

Every Betrayal begins with trust

Kisses honeyed by oblivion.

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.

Love is like a war:Easy to begin Hard to end!

The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

I self destruct every relationship so that i don't get hurt... but in truth i just hurt myself worse in the long run..

0 orang kiud berbicara: